MSI-DS TERRAHAWK VSHORAD
VSHORAD is a self-contained solution developed for augmented mobility and deployability in close range air defense.
Modular, remote-controlled, and deployable – to defend against close and very-close range land, air, and maritime threats (proven C-UAS and C-FIAC capability).
The system can be vehicle-mounted (military and civilian) or ground positioned on NATO-standard Demountable Rack Offload and Pickup System (DROPS), with offset remote control for operator survivability (hard-wire or Line of Sight).
The integration of our field-proven effectors, sensing and detection capabilities, including the MSI-DS TERRAHAWK LW Series gun mount and the MSI-DS EOSS, provides the assurance of class-leading accuracy, lethality, and survivability.
The system can be deployed as a singleton or part of a network under a Combat Management System. This positions MSI-DS VSHORAD as a critical close range defense solution and provide layered lethality in protecting high value targets and critical infrastructure, including coastal assets.
- Direct Fire Effectors up to 30mm
- Wide Range of Ammunition (i.e. Programmable, Proximity, Swimmer)
- Remote Controlled (hard-wire or Line of Sight)
- Options for missile/laser-guided rocket pods
- Field-proven Electro Optic Sensor Suites (on or off-mount)
- Semi-autonomous cue and slew
- Options for enhanced AI target recognition